Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Or should I say weekend, week and weekend?
Two Thursdays ago Aunt Kelly came to visit!

She met Little Miss
Who wore her "My Auntie is a Fox" outfit
We celebrated Christmas
Had a photo shoot with a 6 week old
and her brothers
Got in lots of snugggles
Turned 35
Did Some reading
Lots of playing
Took pictures
Gave Hugs
Got Kisses
and was here while Little Miss and I stayed in the hospital. Thankfully it was a slow case of RSV and we were out of there within 24 hours! This happened to be a blessing. Chad got to stay for awhile with me and was there when we checked her in. Not the first time she has been in town for such an occasion!
This one I like to call "C.P. phone home". (Her fingers were too little for the pulse ox machine, so it went around her whole hand. It reminded me of E.T.)
A visit with Uncle Patrick
First snow of the year
Other than that we didn't actually do much. Hung out. Hung some pictures (now that we have been in this house for 4 months!)And we ate. And ate. And ate. And I got to sleep in. But not Aunt Kaaaay-Deeeee as she was called at 6:30 in the morning by a little boy with a pacifier stuck between his gritted teeth holding it in for dear life! She's such a good sport.

But now she is gone and we already miss her like crazy! See you soon!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment